Re: slow key creation
- From: Adam Schreiber <sadam gnome org>
- To: Reid <rsv869 gmail com>
- Cc: seahorse-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: slow key creation
- Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 12:29:38 -0500
On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 12:14 PM, Reid <rsv869 gmail com> wrote:
> I'm running ubuntu 10.10 and Seahorse 2.32,0 which comes with this distro.
> I simply want to create a new PGP key but Seahorse, or some component, seems
> to take an indeterminate length of time to do this. The pop-up box which
> notifies that key creation is underway just runs and runs. Is this normal?
Yes, especially if you've just turned the computer on and/or are
generating a long key. Move the mouse, type, surf the web and
creation will proceed.
] [Thread Prev