Seahorse/gnupg broken

Dear seahorse list,

I've accidentally broke my seahorse/gnupg system by a bad, auto tab
completed, space into a command ("rm -rf dl /*")...

Only a few files had gone, only my bashrc (I hoped) and my system works
well. But files may be missing concerning seahorse, it always asks me to
create new "Default" wallet and never stores nothing. Reinstalling the
package didn't do anything, well I didn't really believe in it since
it's a frontend program.

Help is welcome if someone knows which file/package/config must be
fixed.

Many thanks

Stéphane