Re: Seamonkey website out of date?

On 01/28/2011 02:27 PM, Matthijs Kooijman wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> it seems the Seamonkey website [1] is rather out-of-date? It doesn't
> list the 2.32 stable release in the news section and the download page
> even says 2.28 is the most recent stable release. Am I looking at the
> wrong page, or did the updates go forgotten?

Given how stretched we are on maintainership duties with seahorse, we
really need a way to automatically update the seahorse website
automatically (or with a single command) upon release.

Alternatively I'd just remove any version information from the seahorse
website and link to the the latest source version. That way it won't be
a chore to update the website.

Cheers,

Stef