Re: Build from source (git clone git://git.gnome.org/seahorse) config files missing.

I think it has something to do with libnotify - the GNOME platform has just moved from 0.5.2 to 0.7.0 for libnotify.

Unfortunately, you're trying to build something from git as GNOME and its applications are undergoing major changes in the developer platform as we move towards the GNOME 3.0 release next April.  I don't know the answer (sorry!) but just know that almost any app you try and build from git master is going to probably have build issues as everything is under very active development and change.

Paul