Debianization

Hey Adam,

I realize it isn't really upstream's responsibility to venture into
distribution specific packaging, but would you consider debianizing the
source? This usually isn't very hard and doesn't take too long for
someone knowledgeable of the source. This helps people like me stay on
the bleeding edge without worrying about artifacts sticking around with
unknown side effects installed outside the FHS.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Developer
President & CEO Kshatra Corp.