Seahorse and GNOME integration - Double click .pgp file to decrpypt

Dear Seahorses,

I have reinstalled my O/S and use Gnome. Previously, with Gnome and Ubuntu I had .pgp files automatically decrypt when I clicked on these. I think that this was done with Seahorse.

I have tried to replicate this in the new installation, but cannot do it. I would like to associate the .pgp files with Seahorse so that a double click with read the key and prompt for the passphase. I tried to do this by informing Gnome that it should use Seahorse for this, but all that happened is that Seahorse was launched but it ignored the .pgp file. I have spent the morning googeling for this, but found no help.

Would someone kindly offer some advise (other than telling me where to go:) )

Regards, j.