Re: Desktop Crypto BOF at GUADEC

On 06/06/10 06:56, Stef Walter wrote:
I've marked down 14:00 - 16:00 on Monday the 26th. Does that work for
you guys, or would you prefer a later day? Is two hours long enough?

If anyone has topics they'd like work on, or discuss, post it here, and
we can then guess if we need more time.

  * Paul Cutler: Documentation
  * Thorsten Sick: Simplifying Public Key Crypto
  * Stef Walter: "Why does seahorse show me my password?"
  * Stef Walter: Interaction with smart cards, and biometrics.
  * Stef Walter: Discussing GnomeKeyring internals.

Cheers,

Stef

http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2010/BOFs/DesktopCrypto