password change

hi,

maybe a stupid question, but is it possible to synchronize the login
system password with the seahorse keyring password?

The reason I ask is of course because everytime I need to change my
password because of company policy, I need to remember to change it in
seahorse as well. It is not really "user friendly" (I am thinking like
a user here, I am a sysadmin: if we were using linux more widely in
our desktops this stuff would give our helpdesk lots of troubles, I
can assure you).
--
Groeten,
Natxo Asenjo