commandline tool and/or gnome-do integration

Hi all, like many others I'm sure, I use seahorse to store my
passwords from around the web and other worlds. I want to be able to
access this data from the commandline through simple commands, but
still secure. Has anyone done this? I couldn't find much about this on
the web, but there previously had been work on gnome-keyring
commandline tool.

The other way I want to interact with this data is via gnome-do.

I'm just curious if there are pointers to work done on these, or set
me str8 please as to how to accomplish this.

Gnome-do integration would be fabulous.

Even better down the line would be some way to integrate seahorse with
a secure online password system to be able to get my passwords from
anywhere, but securely.

Thanks! And, thanks for the great work on seahorse!!!

Jon

--
Jon Phillips
http://rejon.org/