Re: Debianization

On Wed, 2010-03-31 at 20:39 -0400, Arc Riley wrote:
> Please add folders in the source root for redhat and gentoo packaging
> as
> well, it would make packaging a lot easier.

Hey Arc. Boo to RedHat! j/k. That's a good idea too. I think given that
it doesn't take very long to debianize or "rpm'ify" a source tree, and
given that almost everyone running GNU is using one or the other based
distribution, and given that few ever install an application by
installing to /usr/local outside the protection of a package manager,
it's a good idea.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Developer
President & CEO Kshatra Corp.