Regarding apps similar to seahorse and possibly problems of co-installation.

Hi. I'am a newbie user of seahorse (lenny + gnome 2.22.3) and a newbie
in using cryptography funtionality (mainly i use it for secure shell).
In the course of day-day work i have bumped into dialogs for keyrings, and
and problems like'cant getting seahorse(or gnome keyring) remember my passphrase for ssh connections'.

I try to understand the general picture , enviroment , functionality set where seahorse stands in order to use it better . I'll lay down my ideas as far. Please please correct me
if i'm in the wrong course. :-)

As i understand so far  there are 2 kind of  key-agents :
(1) pgp key agent
(1.1) gpg-agent
(1.2) gnome-keyring ?
(2) ssh  key  agent   (with the following implementations)
(2.1)ssh-agent (OpenSSH project)
(2.2) seahorse-agent (Is that an interface to ssh-agent or gnome-keyring or a different implementation?) (2.3)gnome-keyring ( http://live.gnome.org/GnomeKeyring/Ssh) (2.4)Kwallet (possibly kde's?) (judging by articles like http://www.pontohonk.de/kde/ssh.html kwallet needs ssh-agent )

If the above is correct i ponder whether the different ssh agent implementations can live happily together or there must be only one installed. For eg gnome-keyring can co-exist with ssh-agent?

Thanks.

(ps: I accidentaly send a previous related question to seahorse-dev , but i didnt know that this list exist (gnome seahorse page has link only to seahorse-dev). The answer from Adam Schreiber
helpped me i think to start seeing things in the right way.)