RFC: Feature Request

When I right click a file in GNOME and select encrypt a dialogue comes
up with a window "Choose Recipients" allowing me to select who to
encrypt the file for. I've always wished that as well as the list of
people there was also a choice to select "Encrypt for everyone who has
password" instead and would do symmetric encryption on the file. It
would sure be handy and I'm sure others would use it too. Sometimes I
just want to password protect the file without dealing with
public/private keys. It would save me having to use the command line
and it would be easy to add. Just an idea. Dylan.