Re: Seahorse crash
- From: Adam Schreiber <sadam gnome org>
- To: Francesco Groccia <fgr anche no>
- Cc: seahorse-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Seahorse crash
- Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 07:02:00 -0400
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Francesco Groccia<fgr anche no> wrote:
> Hi there,
> when I try to sign a file (command: 'seahorse-tool -s file.ext'),
> Seahorse crashes with this message:
> ** (seahorse-tool:6760): CRITICAL **: prompt_signer: assertion
> `GPG_IS_OK (gerr)' failed
> That means I can't use Seahorse Nautilus integration.
> What happened?
> Additional info:
> Seahorse 2.26.2-1
> GNOME 2.26.3
Do you have gpgme and gpg-error installed?
] [Thread Prev