Re: Wiki and project pages are obsolete!!

Pablo Castellano wrote:
> I have no idea about how projects.gnome.org work and I'm not a gnome
> developer neither (yet!), but I would like to help as co-webmaster.
> Is it possible?

Yes for sure. We (obviously) need all the help we can get.

You can post any edits you're not certain of on this mailing list, and
we'll try to be of assistance.

Unless you have a gnome.org committer account, you'll have to post
patches for seahorse-web stuff. But if the patches are of consistent
high quality, I'd help sponsor you for a committer account.

Cheers,

Stef