Re: pasting of passphrases please?

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Jens Prüfer<jens pruefer gmx de> wrote:

> I thought that "there is no new entry" means I still could not paste
> passphrases?

GtkEntry does not allow copy-paste when the entry is 'invisible', but
it would allow copying the password if you use the 'show password'
checkbox to make the entry temporarily visible.

I fear the seahorse guys will turn that off, though, for fear of
having the password linger in memory (clipboard, X server,
elsewhere...)

Matthias