GObject Introspection

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Adam Schreiber <sadam clemson edu> wrote:
> 580770          l10n    UNCO    nor     errors in seahorse translation
> 580769  l10n    UNCO    nor     errors in seahorse translation
> 580768  l10n    UNCO    maj     CY translation in seahorse has errors

Just so everyone knows what I'm up to with the translation bugs, I'm
working on creating a separate branch on git.gnome.org to work on
finishing the gtk-doc coverage of libcryptui.  This seems necessary to
being able to use libcryptui with GObject introspection [1].  I could
of course work on this in a local branch until it's ready and commit
it, but was hoping to share the load.

Also, because these translation bugs prevent branching, we won't be
able to branch for 2.27.1 without them being fixed or disabling those
translations.

Cheers,

Adam

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GObjectIntrospection/Annotations