some usability feedback

As watched on irc:

<davidz> another comment on seahorse - there's an "Export Complete
Key" - it ought to somehow say that the private key is included
too.... ok, it's kinda bit of the "complete"... but I just failed for
it... maybe it should show a big dialog with blinking text..
timeouts.. and so forth...  fortunately I examined the .asc file
before uploading it
* walters has quit (Ping timeout: 600 seconds)
<mclasen> davidz: good point
<rtcm> davidz: got caught on that one too
<rtcm> it doesn't pass the people-diong-security-sensitive-stuff-in-a-hurry ;-)
<rtcm> *test

Matthias