Re: What do these seahorse errors mean?

On 2008-09-11, Stef wrote:

> Adam Funk wrote:
> > ** (seahorse-preferences:23588): CRITICAL **:
> seahorse_pgp_source_init: assertion `GPG_IS_OK (err)' failed
>> Segmentation fault

> Could you post a backtrace in a bugzilla.gnome.org bug? That'd help us
> find the source of the problem.
>
> http://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces

I installed all the relevant packages I could find for Ubuntu

  libgtk2.0-0-dbg
  libgvfscommon-dev
  libglib2.0-dev

but I'm still not getting any "Bug Buddy" stuff.  I don't have time to
compile dbg packages from source for this, so I've purged seahorse
from that computer so at least gpg and enigmail work (the broken
seahorse kept enigmail from working at all).

Sorry I can't help.