Re: unused files

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 12:35 AM, Matthias Clasen
<matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
> I'm currently looking at package sizes in Fedora, to squeeze a bit
> more on our live cd,
> and I noticed that seahorse and seahorse-plugins ship the same set of
> twelve screenshots
> for the documentation, but the seahorse docs use only 1, while the
> seahorse-plugins docs
> use 0. That seems wasteful...

I'd have to go through the screenshots for seahorse to see if they
still apply as the manual is currently written.  The screenshots in
seahorse-plugins are a mere oversight left over from splitting out the
module and ought to be deleted.  I'll try to look into it later this
week or next.  I'm up against a submission deadline at the moment.

Cheers,

Adam