signingparty integration

Back in August, I posted a little C file to p.g.o [1][2] and it was
suggested that it be included in seahorse-plugins.  I'm happy to do
so, but there are some issues we need to discuss.  Right now, it has
runtime dependencies on LaTeX and rubber.  Both should be available in
most distributions, but might not be installed by most users.  Do we
want to simply display a prompt to the user that the requisite
packages aren't installed, or add a dependency on package-kit.  The
problem with pkg-k is that it hasn't been proposed as a blessed
external dependency yet and from the thread on d-d-l the other day I'm
not sure it would be.

Thoughts?

Adam

[1] http://www.ces.clemson.edu/~sadam/signingparty/signingparty.c