Re: new libgp11 library and seahorse update

Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> I'm looking at doing the gnome-keyring 2.23 update in ubuntu intrepid
> but I'm not sure what to do about the new libgp11 library. Is that
> supposed to be a public library that can be used by any application (in
> which case it should be splitted in a new deb) or is that supposed to be
> something using only in libgnome-keyring?

Yes it's a public library, though still in heavy development. In
particular seahorse will use it. I had planned at some later point to
split it from gnome-keyring, but not yet. But you know your packages
better than I do, and you probably have reasons for splitting it.

> The seahorse udpate also has quite some change? Is that normal that the
> new tarball installs no seahorse-agent, nor seahorse-preferences nor
> seahorse-tools? What is seahorse still supposed to do in this version?

These are now in seahorse-plugins, which I think Adam maintains mainly.
Adam will you do the seahorse-plugins release, or do you want me to do it?

Cheers,

Stef Walter