Removing gpg.conf diddling from seahorse-agent

The gpg.conf editing stuff in seahorse-agent is very hackish (guilty as
charged), and it's been suggested to remove it [1].

seahorse-agent can edit gpg.conf on startup and with its socket and
process information. This was put in place to help new users easily
start up seahorse-agent, but now that seahorse is part of GNOME, and
most distros include and install it correctly [2], this hack should be
removed.

Unless I hear any objections, I'll remove it before the next release
(January 7th).

Cheers,
Stef Walter

[1]