Re: Nautilus Menu Integration
- From: Stef Walter <stef-list memberwebs com>
- To: Kip Warner <kip thevertigo com>
- Cc: seahorse-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Nautilus Menu Integration
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 06:22:40 +0000 (UTC)
Kip Warner wrote:
> I wonder if it might be more appropriate to have the shell extensions
> "Sign", "Encrypt", and such organized instead within a submenu named
> "OpenPGP"? What are everyone's thoughts on this?
Perhaps. Another approach would be if nautilus had a clear way of
enabling and disabling extensions (for the user) so that not everyone
needed to have those menu items.
] [Thread Prev