Re: Nautilus Menu Integration
- From: "Adam Schreiber" <sadam clemson edu>
- To: "Kip Warner" <kip thevertigo com>
- Cc: seahorse-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Nautilus Menu Integration
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 19:24:57 -0500
On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 4:30 PM, Kip Warner <kip thevertigo com> wrote:
> I wonder if it might be more appropriate to have the shell extensions
> "Sign", "Encrypt", and such organized instead within a submenu named
> "OpenPGP"? What are everyone's thoughts on this?
There are no other submenus and OpenPGP is something that's not
exposed to the user elsewhere. I also think it hurts discoverablity.
The best thing, for which there's already a bug open, is a preference
to remove disable cryptographic functions from the context menu.
] [Thread Prev