Python Bindings for libcryptui

I have been approached by Daniel Schierbeck in our IRC channel about
providing Python bindings for libcryptui.  I think it's a good idea
and will be giving it a go.  My current plan is to create a
subdirectory in the main directory called pycryptui and develop the
bindings there.  I've never done this before, so my goal is to check
in something useable and then improve the bindings as suggestions are
made.  This will also result in a pycryptui category being added to
our bugzilla.

Thoughts? Comments?

Stef: How will adding another directory affect your plans to break the
repository into subprojects?

Cheers,

Adam