Re: Insecure memory
- From: "Adam Schreiber" <sadam clemson edu>
- To: "Piotr Gaczkowski" <doomhammerng gmail com>
- Cc: James Utter <james utter gmail com>, seahorse-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Insecure memory
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:03:33 -0500
On Nov 21, 2007 11:06 AM, Piotr Gaczkowski <doomhammerng gmail com> wrote:
> On Nov 21, 2007 10:56 AM, Adam Schreiber <sadam clemson edu> wrote:
> > On Nov 21, 2007 1:19 AM, James Utter <james utter gmail com> wrote:
> > > I have googled for this, but found nothing. How do I get seahorse to use
> > > secure memory?
> > chmod +S /usr/bin/seahorse
> With suid being a good idea?
We drop privileges as soon as the memory is allocated. With the
latest svn, the memory is allocated by gnome-keyring.
] [Thread Prev