Re: [Seahorse] - Help on changing behavior

On 8/23/07, Davidson Rodrigues Paulo <davidsonpaulo gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2007/8/22, Adam Schreiber <sadam clemson edu>:
> >     gerr = gpgme_op_sign_start (pop->gctx, uridata, cipher,
> > GPGME_SIG_MODE_NORMAL);
>
> Thank you very much for your help, this worked! :-)
>
> There is only one issue: the generated file need to have '.asc'
> extension instead '.sig'. Do you know where it can be modified?
>
> I'll try to find it myself while I'm waiting your answer.
>
> Again, thank you.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Davidson

In libseahorse/seahorse-util.h on line 45 a enum type
SEAHORSE_ASC_SUFFIX would need to be added.  Then in
libseahorse/seahorse-util.c:seahorse_util_add_suffix the if else
statement would need to be amended to an if elseif else statement with
the new case setting
ext = SEAHORSE_EXT_ASC;

Cheers,

Adam