Re: RSS Screensaver for GSoC

Just thought of something to add...

Just doing RSS feeds for currently playing music probably would simply things. However, the problem with that is we could end up with an endless number of screensavers.  ie. one for music, one for weather, one for sports, one for stocks, etc, etc...

Maybe we could use a config file for different options? ie. Location of multiple feeds, URL to use for music search, URL to use for weather, etc. Or, instead of a config file, we could use gconf?

Just some thoughts...

Neil