More configuration

Hello,

I was couldn't find any discussion in the archives, but I was curious if
there was some discussion on adding more configuration to the GSS
settings dialog.  No, I'm not looking for "xscreensaver-demo", but it
would be nice to do things like specify the directory for photos (or use
the FD.o one).  It'd be nice to use more GConf.

It also may make sense to provide some screensaver specific
configuration, things like optimizing for lower or higher capability
video cards.

It looks like some of the changes would require work within the
xscreensaver codebase, which is unlikely to be popular upstream...

	Thanks,
		Ted