Re: sawfish blocks desktop

I am actually just getting that work done. Here my solution. Create two files:

/usr/share/xsessions/dmg.desktop

[Desktop Entry]
Name=dmg
Comment=My own beeepp configuration for Ubuntu
Exec=gnome-session --session=dmg
TryExec=gnome-session
Icon=
Type=Application
X-Ubuntu-Gettext-Domain=gnome-session-2.0

and

/usr/share/gnome-session/sessions/dmg.session

[GNOME Session]
Name=GNOME
Required=windowmanager;panel;filemanager;
Required-windowmanager=sawfish
Required-panel=gnome-panel
Required-filemanager=nautilus
DefaultApps=gnome-settings-daemon;
IsRunnableHelper=/usr/lib/gnome-session-is-accelerated
FallbackSessionsID=FallbackClassicGnome
FallbackClassicGnome=classic-gnome

logout, and then at the bottom centre select dmg, that should do it.
use your name or sawfish instead of dmg

--
--dmg

---