[IMPORTANT] Switching to new ML on 29.05.2011

Hi all,

I'd like to move to the new ML on 29.05.2011. As I already mailed you, you're
already subscribed, all you need to do is to update the address you're writing
to. All mails from new ML are prefixed "[Sawfish]" (in case you did add one in
your mailer, you can remove it now).