Re: mxflat theme broken with current git

Hi,

On Sun, 1 May 2011 10:23:05 +0200
wrote Daniel Fetchinson <fetchinson googlemail com>:

>> OK. Your mxflat config is fine, so it must be some problem in conjunction
>> with
>> your custom config. Could you please attach your $HOME/.sawfishrc (or
>> $HOME/.sawfish/rc) and $HOME/.sawfish/custom?
>
>I've attached both .sawfishrc and .sawfish/custom. As you can see in
>.sawfishrc I use the old window menu, but I guess that should not
>matter.
>
>Thanks again Chris for looking into this!
>
>Cheers,
>Daniel

If have move my ~/.sawfish file to ~/.sawfish-old and have use a new
~/.sawfish folder with your sawfishrc and custom files. I got none
errors here. I can run mxflat and all other themes here witout errors
with your settings. It is possible that you use a "old" mxflat theme
from ~/.sawfish/themes? Sawfish 1.8.0 install a mxflat themes by
default. Can you test it with a empty ~/.sawfish/themes folder?

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0