Japan // Sawfish 1.8.0 coming tommorow

Hi folks,

I'm sure you've read about the earthquake and tsunamis affecting Japan...
I mailed Teika yesterday and he said he's OK, but will be off for some weeks.
(*phew*)

So... Sawfish 1.8.0 is going to be released tommorow (there's no real blocker
and Teika's work is secondary behind his health).

In case there's something you can do, to help the people in Japan, then you
should do it, the people who've lost their families, houses or villages/towns,
will appreciate it.

... seems Taiwan is fine, gonna check what's up with New Zealand (yesterday
they said, the tsunami is going towards them with 500 - 600 mph!).

Regards,