Re: Prefix arguments

Hi, Daniel Pfeiffer.

Basically, I think we can add your code in some way. Sawfish
completely lacks doc on what prefix and universal arguments are,
though they're implemented. Your code seems to be the long-sought lost
piece. (From where did you get it?)

The word "universal-argument" sounds too much Emacs-ish. Does anyone
have a good idea? (And on the overall issue?)

On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 23:34:49 +0100, Daniel Pfeiffer wrote:
>Afaict various commands accept [prefix args], but none set them.

Nope, grow-pack only. ;)

Thanks a lot,
Teika (Teika kazura)