branching sawfish at the next stable trunk point

Hi folks,

I would like to branch sawfish at the next stable trunk point if possible. What I would like to do is grab the Tuxfamily git repository, when it has stabilized and before any gtk 3 hacking, and clone/convert it to my mercurial repository so I can do some hacking. There should be no reason to subsume the branch back into the trunk.

I understand the difficulties and time constraints engendered by your move from gnome to Tuxfamily so any response to this request is not required. If you could keep this request in mind when you reach that stable trunk point and send a when, where and how to general discussion I would find it most helpful. My developmental duties require me to be elsewhere. Best wishes in your future endeavors.

--
 Darth Emacs

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.