Re: Themes for 3.0

On Wednesday 09 February 2011 22:44:46 fuchur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 22:10:36 +0100
>
> wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano tuxfamily org>:
> >What do you think?
> >
> >Button1-Off (= raise-window) to default tabbar keymap
>
> That should be done by the "focus-in-hook" in tabgroup if window is
> tabbed. Then we always raise the window/tabgroup twice if window is
> tabbed. Why we need this by a single tab?

Well I know what you mean, but: if one has focus-mode 'click, one would not
expect raise-tabs-on-hover, so we need t an "ordinary" way. On the other hand,
also people using 'enter-* modes may be fine with it.

So the keybinding is here to fill the gap. I know that it may turn out as sub-
optimal... maybe you can come up with a better solution for this?

;; will use your raise-windows

> >merge raise-tabs-on-hover as defcustom into tabgroup.jl,
>
> I don't know, all focus stuff is in focus.jl ...

Of course, but this one is only for tabs.