RE: frame/window border-width and interaction with mouse

Teika Kazura wrote:

> > How does it choose which border to move? The nearest?
>
> I don't know either, please tell us. ;)

Well,  that's what I observe.    Which is quite intuitive.
A lot better than having to juggle the window into position before pointer-moving the title.

> I was ambiguous. I mean it's difficult to make the thickness of
> conventional borders configurable, and also to add a keymap to
> "border-width" new in 1.7.
>
> In short, I can't, and probably none. :P

Ok.   Just for my own curiosity,   is the reason that it is so difficult that the logic is actually buried inside X-windows somewhere?

Thanks again,   John