Re: Jump to definitions in sawfish mode

Hi, Wenliang Zhang.

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 10:51:20 +0800, Wenliang Zhang wrote:
>     Is there already an easy way to jump to the definition of a
> function/macro/variable
> in sawfish mode?

No. If you have got the source tree in git, you can use git-grep:
$ git grep "def.*<func-name>"
(I use git from a shell, and I don't know good git interfaces for emacs.)

When you evaluate a function in the sawfish-mode, it prints the
module where it's defined, so it is possible to write such code. Anyone?

But variables are special = global, and it's not associated to any module.

Teika (Teika kazura)