[merge request] my Sawfish changes
- From: Teika Kazura <teika lavabit com>
- To: sawfish-list gnome org
- Subject: [merge request] my Sawfish changes
- Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 14:54:47 +0900 (JST)
Hi. I pushed my branch. Please consider merging it. It contains
* News & doc.
* Revereted old-window-menu deletion (See another message)
* Reverted boolean widget change. (yes/no -> enable)
It is in the right direction, but it brings in a new defect. Since
the release is upcoming, I simply reverted it. (Of course retaining
the import bug fix.) Let's discuss elsewhere.
Since they're reversions, not a new one, I think they're safe.
I think it's all for 1.7.0. Thank you all. Now we can ask people to
test the code to prepare for the release?
With best regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)
] [Thread Prev