[merge request] Much doc, emacs "sawfish.el"

Hi, please merge my branch.

* Emacs file "sawfish.el" is moved from debian/ to <top>/, and
  updated. (The file was already sent to this ML.)
* Librep dependency re-bump. 0.90.7 -> 0.91.0
* 4 po files are converted to utf-8. Now all are utf-8 or ascii.
* Doc.
 * Typo fixes for x-draw-text.
 * Session management command line options are listed in "sawfish.1".
 * CONTRIBUTING: update on bug reporting instruction.
 * News. Sorted items by importance.
* "TODO" file cleanup and update.
 * Merged lisp/sawfish/cfg/WISHLIST to TODO.
 * Recorded some details present in bugzilla but not in TODO. These
   items appear both in bugzilla and in `TODO', but bugzilla had more
   info.

Now Chris, "sawfish.el" is moved from debian/ to <top>/, so debian
installation may be messed. I think fixing "sawfish.install" suffices,
from "git grep sawfish.el", but could you look after it? Thanks
beforehand.

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 19:53:50 +0200, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> some librep tasks I've thought of:
>
> - keep multi-line commands as one, currently then issueing a multi-line command each line
>   is saved separately. That's ugly.

Sounds right, but I'm not interested, since emacs users can invoke
sawfish-config inside of emacs. I've got a file "jl-scratch" always
open in Emacs, which can be considered as a "librep scratch paper",
and I send lisp expressions (if multi-lined, put inside of progn)
from it. All are saved in that file, and readline history is
irrelevant.

So implementing a vi plugin like this is an alternative. :)

With best regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)