[NOTES] Next releases

Hi all,

some quick notes about the upcoming releases:

librep 0.91.0:
	- bumped minor due to ABI-compatibilty (!)
	- bumped soname to 9.6.0
	- basically working fine, Teikas last change should be tested more, though
	- release will be done at 24th/25th September

rep-gtk 0.90.4:
	- GtkWindow stuff (2.12 API complete)
	- GtkWidget stuff (2.12 API almost complete)
	- that's it. No trouble will occur here. Sawfish requires 0.90.4, for some
	  functions newly added to rep-gtk.

	- I might still add more stuff, and perhaps I'll kill 1 or 2 more of the
	  deprecated widgets on SawfishConfig. If you want to help, feel free to do so.

	- release will be done at 24th/25th September

	- there's still no real plan about GTK+3 ... ; XXX TODO

sawfish 1.7.0:
	- Feature Freeze begins at 17th Sep (@Teika: basically friday is better than
	  thurdsay). Until the 24th you can add a new feature to 1.7.0 with the approval
	  of two core-team members (namely: I, Teika, Timo, GSR, Janeck, Jeremy).
	  Starting from 24th only bug/minor fixes and string-changes are allowed.
	- requires both librep 0.91.0 and rep-gtk 0.90.4

	- @Matthew: make sure your apps-menu patches are ready before the deadline!

	- Check NEWS for more infos about the new stuff
	- Final release will ever be done at 1st/2nd October or 8th/9th October. Not sure
	  now. 1.7x is the (I hope so) last GTK 2x based series. 3.0 will be GTK+3 and
	  1.8x is not planned. 1.7x will be supported at least until the release of 3.0,
	  of course -- maybe until 3.1.0, depending on the users. GTK+3 is stable in
	  December by the way.

sawfish-pager 0.7.5:
	- some bugfix and undeprecation. SawfishPager is the first of the 3 gtk-dependant
	  modules to no longer use deprecated modules. There is a very low chance, that I
	  - with that update - accidently bumped the minimum GTK+ requirement from 2.12
	    to 2.14. but I guess I didn't.
	- will be released together with sawfish 1.7.0

Regards,