Re: [Patch] apps-menu filtering

Am Sat, 11 Sep 2010 10:12:56 +0900 (JST)
schrieb Teika Kazura <teika lavabit com>:

> Gents, feature freeze is planned c. on the 16th, so if this new hack
> on apps-menu is going to be a bit of challenge, remember that it may
> not be shipped in 1.7.0. Of course you can freely continue the
> development, but please be clear in which release you like it to be.

correct.

> (I know Chris is alive, but don't ask me when he'll be back.)

I'm already here. Doing some tests and  other stuff currently.

There are some things from PG (Proposed Goals) I would like to see in before FF (Feature
Freeze). I'll take some time working on them...

> Now Matthew, what's the meaning of the new option
> `apps-menu-associate-categories'? I tried 'nil', but I don't notice
> any change. (I have scarcely been following your discussion.)
>
> After it's almost settled, I'll ask some more question on filtering.

I also didn't follow the discussion lately. Either way I'll test it and read the mails.
I guess we'll win the award for the most flexible fdo-menu implementation.

Regards,
Chris