Two translation issues

1.
Recently po/make-pot behavior was changed by me. Now you have to
do "make all" before running it. Let me explain.

"DOC" is a file which stores docstrings. It can be generated by
$ make clean
$ make DOC

or

$ make clean
$ make all
("all" depends on DOC.)

But, with the former, some necessary entries are omitted, like this:

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
msgid "Call the command NAME; optionally with the prefix argument PFX-ARG."

This is terrible. (But most are correct, and only small portion is
missed. I can't guess why.)

The reason "all" fixes is that byte compilation adds docstrings
to "DOC" file.

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 15:47:19 +0200, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> Before creating sawfish.pot, run autogen.sh and make again, then go into po/
> and issue ./make-pot.

Chris, did you know it? It was not documented.

2. Chris, you recently updated sawfish.pot, but it contained
toggle-or-fix and others. Did you make sawfish.pot in a clean source
tree? If so, make-pot script may have picked up codes from your running
or installed instance of Sawifish.

With best regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)