Re: Themes tutorial/HowTo

On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 14:24:30 -0600
Robin Cook <rcook wyrms net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there a more detail straight forward guide on themes than the info
> file.  It is kind of hard to try understanding it and work on a theme.
>
> I would like to get the Ampulla themes working as I really enjoyed those
> back before gnome changed to metacity.
>
> CuZnDragon

Sorry, there isn't one. But you may try to ask some users who recently made themes.
Check the wiki @ sawfish.wikia.com > on the mainpage you see recently updated themes.

Also the guys from ZevenOS created a whole bunch, I'm sure you'll find someone to give
you advice. Maybe someone will be volunteering to write an introduction.

Regards