New branch: reducing merge conflicts

Hi. In new branches, it'd be nice to reduce merge conflicts by these:
* Use seperate man/news-<topic-name>.texi, and adding
  @include news-<topic-name>.texi
  in man/news.texi near the top of the file.
* Use seperate README.<topic-name>, instead of REAME.IMPORTANT
  (Conflicts in REAME.important is not fatal, though.)

Then I think almost all merge conflicts can be ignored, i.e.
$ git checkout -b source-to-compile master
$ git merge <topic-branch>
 (git complains on conflicts)
$ git commit -a

and you can compile without error from this branch.

It's possible to do so to edge-actions, but let's negelect it now. ;)
The info of days ago compiled without error, despite of a conflict.

(Git is wise enough; if you delete edge-actions edits from news.texi,
then the merge doesn't complain. I thought conflicts in intermediate
changes may hinder, but not.)

Teika (Teika kazura)