Re: Nautilus makes sawfish =?UTF-8?B?Y3Jhc2jigKY=?=

Am Sun, 23 May 2010 15:58:26 +0200
schrieb Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de>:

perhaps I should add, that I'm using GNOME, but nautilus is setup to *not* draw the
desktop (thus no icons on the desk), and only then closing the last window Sawfish
crashes (not always, but too often).

Chris

--

Am 24.8.79 brannte der Vesuv Pompeji nieder.
Am 24.8.410 brannten die Westgoten Rom nieder.

Stupidedia