[merge request] many new sawfish patches
- From: Teika Kazura <teika lavabit com>
- To: sawfish-list gnome org
- Subject: [merge request] many new sawfish patches
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:51:42 +0900 (JST)
Hi, please merge my sawfish branch. It includes:
* Better error message. Phrase "Sawfish error:" is prepended to error
messages printed to standard error.
This helps if the Sawfish output is mixed with that of X server and
* Made `sawfish-config' minimal, moving most of the contents to
sawfish.cfg.shell. This facilitates hacks.
* `x-atom-name' accepts full 32 unsigned int. Previously only 30 bits are
treated, if the architecture is 32-bit.
* Doc. E.g. improved manuals (1), where all options are now described.
* (I'll explain this later.) Prints backtrace for sawfish-client, too.
This makes sense if you're using librep >= 0.90.7. No effect otherwise.
Keyboard layout switching patch (and one more) will be sent next time.
And so on.
Teika (Teika kazura)
] [Thread Prev