Re: Button 9 doesn't work. How about 6 - 8?

Thank you for pointing out, GSR. I should have said it.

Sawfish's support of buttons 6 - 8 is dirty, but at least partially
it works. But button 9 is *never* usable at all, contrary to the
claim.

With the patch I've mentioned in another ML thread, you won't be able
to use buttons 6 - 8 if you're to switch the keyboard layout, or more
correctly the keyboard "group".  But it's because the current code for
buttons 6 - 8 is hackish, and it is possible to support both buttons 6
- 32 and multiple keyboard groups. I can't promise now to provide it,
though.

> (as you probably noticed, I "disappeared" latelly).

It's sad to see many leaving, but I really thank you for your
contributions of years. ¡¡Muchísimas gracias!! Hasta pronto. :)

Teika (Teika kazura)