Found cause for sawfish-pager bug (no patch yet)

Hi all,

as I said I would have a look on rep-gtk and sawfish-pager.

Well… I didn't do anything with rep-gtk because I've got a very nice idea for
rep-gtk 3.0.0 (something that will definitively thrill you (…) atleast if it gets
coded) -- will talk with Jürgen the next days.

On SawfishPager: There have been issues with several windows while running
SawfishPager (bad closures), I didn't have the time to fix it (switching to the new
flat did eat up most of my time…), but I've found the cause:

It only happens for sticky windows (viewport-sticky not affected) and obviously on
when the pager option for showing those in all workspaces is enabled. Plus: It's
caused by Jeremys patch, which was included in 0.7.1 (maybe you may have a look?).

Hope you had a nice time :)

Regards,

kostenloskultur muss bekämpft werden
Score: 3 Von Zeitungsredakteur am Mo, 8. Februar 2010 um 17:43

Illegale Tauschbörsenprogramme wie Piratebay werden immer mehr heruntergeladen und
installiert