Re: memory leakage in x server

I am hibernating numerous times my workstation. Sawfish is consuming
right now 130 MB of RAM. I think that it is after at least 10 to 20
hibernate cycles (+ nvidia). I never noticed any memory leakage, but
perhaps that's just because I have 32 GB of RAM here.

I (again) didn't have time to update, so I have here sawfish 1.6.1.
Although I love the new tabbed skin, and I'll try it, along with new
sawfish version asap.

Jose A. Ortega Ruiz said:     (by the date of Thu, 10 Jun 2010 22:52:18 +0200)

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |